The courses are available through Blueprint, Facebook's global training program, and focus on the three core pillars of the news cycle: discovering content, creating stories, and building an audience.
To access these courses, you'll need to link your Facebook account to Exceed LMS, the third-party learning management system that powers Blueprint.
Recommendation: Train to momentary muscular failure in order to recruit all possible muscle fibers. Do not train to a set number of repetitions.
Recommendation: Select a weight of 80%RM and do reps to failure, which is optimal for strength, muscular endurance, and bone density.
Recommendation: Lift slowly enough to maintain muscular tension. In extreme cases, this may be 10 seconds up, 10 down, though that doesn’t appear to be necessary. I use a cadence of 4–5 seconds up, same down.
Recommendation: Select your own rest interval for muscle growth. Use short rest intervals for cardiovascular conditioning.
Recommendation: Single set training appears to be as effective as multiple sets for muscle growth. There’s little scientific evidence for a recommendation as to frequency of training.
If I had to pick a single one of the above recommendations to emphasize, it would be intensity of effort, which appears to be the single most important aspect in attaining growth in strength and size.
Why add Elegantt to Trello?
Elegantt automatically generates progress bars for your project elements based on the information in Trello.
- You don't have to input anything at all.
- Elegantt coexists with your Trello board, displaying your team members and your labels.
- Just open and close the schedule view whenever you want.
Five new ways to reach your goals faster with G Suite:
One of the core promises of Google Docs is to help you and your team go from collecting ideas to achieving your goals as quickly and easily as possible. That’s why last month we launched Explore in Docs, Sheets and Slides — with machine intelligence built right in — to help your team create amazing presentations, spreadsheets and documents in a fraction of the time it used to take.
Today, we’re introducing five new time-saving features designed to speed up and simplify the way you work, so you can focus on bringing your team’s ideas to life.
1. Spend less time figuring out who owns what with Action Items
2. Spend less time searching for the files that need attention
3. Spend less time building questions with smarter Forms
4. Spend less time typing with a set of new voice commands
5. Spend less time switching between apps to get things done
A simple way to understand your customers needs, and design products and services they want. It works in conjunction with the Business Model Canvas and other strategic management and execution tools and processes.
Currently thinking this is the best Wordpress security plugin.
A comprehensive, user-friendly, all in one WordPress security and firewall plugin for your site.
All In One WP Security also uses an unprecedented security points grading system to measure how well you are protecting your site based on the security features you have activated.
Our security and firewall rules are categorized into "basic", "intermediate" and "advanced". This way you can apply the firewall rules progressively without breaking your site's functionality.
The All In One WordPress Security plugin doesn't slow down your site and it is 100% free.
- User Accounts Security
- User Login Security
- User Registration Security
- Database Security
- File System Security
- htaccess and wp-config.php File Backup and Restore
- Blacklist Functionality
- Firewall Functionality
- Brute force login attack prevention
- WhoIs Lookup
- Security Scanner
- Comment SPAM Security
- Front-end Text Copy Protection
- Regular updates and additions of new security features
- Works with Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Nice article from the folks behind the Sucuri Security Plugin.
1. Identify Hack
- Install the Sucuri Plugin
- Scan Your Site
- Check Core File Integrity
- Check Recently Modified Files
- Confirm User Logins
2. Remove Hack
- Clean Hacked Website Files
- Clean Hacked Database Tables
- Secure User Accounts
- Remove Hidden Backdoors
- Remove Malware Warnings
- Update and Reset
- Harden WordPress
- Set Backups
- Scan Your Computer
- Install Website Firewall