A really useful blog post, by Karola Karlson, that acts as a reminder for facebook ad best practice.
Facebook ad design hacks:
- Create colourful ad images
- Use highly contrasted colours
- Create ads that contrast with the entire newsfeed
- Add your value proposition in the ad image
- Keep your in-image copy short
This is great advice from Sara Rosso:
How, What, Why to Document (and Publish) at Work
Work as though you’re constantly training your replacement: document, explain, and be as public as possible with decisions / discussions.
Here’re the three possible ways to spend your $100: