1 min read
If you are ever stuck trying to to find a hex colour code value, just turn to google! Simply search for 'hex color' and google will provide a handy hex colour tool as the top result.
As well as the HEX value you will also get the RGN, HSV, HSL and the CMYK values.
Why not give it a try yourself: https:/
A really useful blog post, by Karola Karlson, that acts as a reminder for facebook ad best practice.
Facebook ad design hacks:
- Create colourful ad images
- Use highly contrasted colours
- Create ads that contrast with the entire newsfeed
- Add your value proposition in the ad image
- Keep your in-image copy short
This is great advice from Sara Rosso:
How, What, Why to Document (and Publish) at Work
Work as though you’re constantly training your replacement: document, explain, and be as public as possible with decisions / discussions.
Here’re the three possible ways to spend your $100: