How do you understand who your social media audience is? Check out this handy guide from @buffer https:/
How vertical video is driving the BBC’s mobile traffic https:/
Why 10 Is Actually The Best Number To Use In Blog Titles via @venngage https:/
How Joe Daniels creates his articles:
Explain briefly what you’re going to talk about. What is the focus?
Leading Them In:
Most people will have a base knowledge of the subject. This is where you clarify that base knowledge and lead them in to the topic.
Sit Up And Pay Attention:
With the help of stats or expert opinion, show the audience that the topic is super important and they really, really need to take notice.
This is the premise of the article, explaining what you have to say on the topic.
Something To Take Away:
Once you’ve explained the theory, you need to give them something practical that they can go away and work with.
Bring It All Together:
Finish off by summarizing and bringing together the key points of the article.
3 min read
Six data protection principles form the basis of the processing of personal data and are of crucial importance. This processing must be based on these principles that can be found in Article 5(1) GDPR.
Here's an interesting use for Messenger from the folks at Hubspot.
The survey breaks down into 11 questions in three broad categories:
1. Changes In The Blogging Process
- How long does it take to write a blog post?
- How frequently do bloggers publish?
- Are bloggers using editors?
- Where and when do bloggers write?
2. Trends on Blog Content
- How long is your typical blog post?
- What do bloggers include in their content?
- Is guest posting still a popular practice?
- Are bloggers updating older articles?
3. Blogging Promotion and Measurement
- How is your content typically promoted?
- How often do bloggers check analytics?
- Are bloggers driving results?
For each question, we’ll present the survey data along with analysis showing which types of bloggers are reporting the best results. And finally, we’ll share the insights of experts and friends.