I subscribe to the Death to Stock newsletter which sends free photos by email every month. They are “a photo & inspiration haven for creatives crushing their path.” This is a repost of their recent newsletter which included the recipe for the ‘Stamos Fizz’ cocktail.
- 1.5 oz — Tattersall Orange Crema
- 0.5 oz — Tattersall Barrel Aged Gin
- 0.5 oz — Simple syrup
- 0.5 oz — Fresh lemon juice
- 1 – Egg white
- Shake ingredients together then discard ice and mime shake.
- Serve in Collins glass / top with sparkling water.
If you like the look of that cocktail you should definitely watch the video below:
On our first stop we joined head bartender at Tattersall Distilling in Minneapolis, Tim Leary, as he showed us how to make the perfect “Stamos Fizz.”