Really good article on Meet Edgar from Daniel Threlfall.
- Craft a headline that uses emotional words and maybe even negative superlatives.
- Create at least 2,500 words of solid content.
- Back up your claims with research and the links to show it.
- Answer any and all questions about your subject matter.
- Include a how-to section in your article if possible.
- Organize your article into clear sections and paragraphs.
- Write in the first person.
- Use lots of images.
1. Gather your resources.
2. Write a better headline than the “best” article.
3. Make your article longer than the “best” article.
4. Provide more research in your article than the “best” article.
5. Go deeper than the “best” article.
6. Provide more step-by-step guidance than the “best article.”
7. Make sure your article is better organized than the “best” article.
8. Make your article more personable than the “best” article.
9. Use more and better images than the best article.