Five new ways to reach your goals faster with G Suite:
One of the core promises of Google Docs is to help you and your team go from collecting ideas to achieving your goals as quickly and easily as possible. That’s why last month we launched Explore in Docs, Sheets and Slides — with machine intelligence built right in — to help your team create amazing presentations, spreadsheets and documents in a fraction of the time it used to take.
Today, we’re introducing five new time-saving features designed to speed up and simplify the way you work, so you can focus on bringing your team’s ideas to life.
1. Spend less time figuring out who owns what with Action Items
2. Spend less time searching for the files that need attention
3. Spend less time building questions with smarter Forms
4. Spend less time typing with a set of new voice commands
5. Spend less time switching between apps to get things done