[New Research] How has Blogging Changed? 5 Years of Blogging Statistics, Data and Trends
The survey breaks down into 11 questions in three broad categories:
1. Changes In The Blogging Process
- How long does it take to write a blog post?
- How frequently do bloggers publish?
- Are bloggers using editors?
- Where and when do bloggers write?
2. Trends on Blog Content
- How long is your typical blog post?
- What do bloggers include in their content?
- Is guest posting still a popular practice?
- Are bloggers updating older articles?
3. Blogging Promotion and Measurement
- How is your content typically promoted?
- How often do bloggers check analytics?
- Are bloggers driving results?
For each question, we’ll present the survey data along with analysis showing which types of bloggers are reporting the best results. And finally, we’ll share the insights of experts and friends.