Another useful article from Larry Kim.
A better, more realistic process for content marketing would look like this:
- Create: Produce content and share it on social media.
- Amplify: Selectively promote your top content on social media.
- Tag: Build your remarketing audience by tagging site visitors with a cookie.
- Filter: Apply behavioral and demographic filters on your audience.
- Remarket: Remarket to your audience with display ads, social ads, and Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA) to promote offers.
- Convert: Capture qualified leads or sale.
You can use the following 10 Twitter and Facebook advertising hacks as a catalyst to get more eyeballs on your content, or as an accelerant to create an even larger traffic explosion.